After some technical issues with the site that had me freaking out, everything is fixed and back to normal. I apologize for the day-late show and hope you're kind enough to not hold it against me. Anyway, this week's show is short and has the occasional audio hiccup. I'm tired and sore and don't have much to say, but we did a show and it was good and you will enjoy it or else I'll punch Halo in the face with his own severed paws. I won't really do that, or will I? I recommend you play it safe and just listen and enjoy Rob and yours truly bullshit our way through yet another podcast.
In this episode we talk about a nice variety of games and I hate Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City while Rob dislikes Kid Icarus: Uprising and we both hate Apples to Apples. But we don't just hate, hate hate, we enjoy a good amount of games this week like Silent Hill: Downpour and Sine Mora, but we quickly grow sad from all the recent layoff news. We also talk about a few movies and television shows and continue discussing the constant stream of next-gen console rumors. The games and whatnot we discuss, you ask? Check 'em below.
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Angry Birds Space
- Silent Hill: Downpour
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Sine Mora [review]
- Captain America: Super Soldier
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
- Battleloot Adventures HD
- Apples to Apples
- The Raid: Redemption [Film]
- 21 Jump Street [Film]
- Bent [TV]
- Game of Thrones [TV]
- Zipper Interactive shuts down, bids farewell. [Twitter]
- "The Next PlayStation is Called Orbis, Sources Say. Here are the Details." [Kotaku]
- "Sega of America Walloped by Layoffs; Western Publishing Reduces..." [Kotaku]
- Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward/Activision; the internet is horrible. [NeoGAF]
We hope you enjoy your time and hope you stick around for more from Pixelated Radio.
Voicemail: 312.772.5874 - Email: radio[at]pixelatedsausage.com - Twitter:@PixelatedRadio
Download the show below.