Well, whatta ya know? A brand new episode of Pixelated Radio is here and has everything you could ever want—including good ol' Dungeons & Dragons, the woes of PC building/buying, and Rob asking you to go out with him. Other than the usual, and with E3 almost here, we chit-chatted a bit about what we think could happen at E3 and find out neither of us is particularly excited; though, that's probably because 2012 has been delayed until 2013.
This week's show was pretty fun and we talked about a nice variety of games—including more general PC chatter than usual—and I'm just happy to have a week free of technical difficulties for a change. We talked about "payneful" games and devil worship while covering some news—like Diablo III's launch issues, the 38 Studios travesty, updates on a Shadow of the Colossus movie and more. The games and whatnot we discuss, you ask? Check 'em below.
- Max Payne 3
- Diablo III
- Torchlight II
- Dragon's Dogma
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Hitman: Absolution - "Sniper Challenge"
- The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings - Enhanced Edition
- Silent Hill: Downpour
- Resistance 3
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Movie)
- "Diablo 3 launch overloads servers" [Shacknews]
- All the 38 Studios/etc nonsense. [Polygon]
- "'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Pushed Back to March 2013 to Add 3D" [Comic Vine]
- "Analyst: GTA V will launch in Q1 2013, sell 14 million copies" [Joystiq]
- "‘Chronicle’ Helmer Josh Trank Takes On ‘Shadow Of The Colossus’..." [Deadline]
- "Diablo III Breaks PC Sales Records" [Game Informer]
Voicemail: 312.772.5874 - Email: radio[at]pixelatedsausage.com - Twitter:@PixelatedRadio
Download the show below.