It's a big day and you are going to have a tough decision on your hands: new Pixelated Radio, or Super Bowl XXVHFSIBF? Or, listen to Pixelated Radio with the TV muted since pretty much every commercial is already online and the commentary will surely suck. Either way, you'll have to make up your mind when the time comes, but right now all you need to do is ask a question or two. Or maybe just leave a comment about this or this or this and that.
Do you want to know our feelings regarding the Super Bowl? (All I want is a 49ers loss and Rob would rather watch Jersey Shore reruns.) Do you want to express excessive, nonsensical hype over the Sony announcement of a future Sony announcement? Whatever it is, feel free to leave a comment here, send an email to radio[at]pixelatedsausage.com, or leave us a voicemail by dialing 312.772.5874. You still have some time to think, so take it, don't waste it, subscribe to show on iTunes and then highly rate it.
To offer what little help I can, here is a short list of some games/movies/news/etc we'll be discussing on this week's show. You're gonna like the way we podcast, I guarantee it.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
- Skulls of the Shogun
- The Cave
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Borderlands 2 DLC: "Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt"
- Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
- Dragon's Dogma
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Dance Central 3
- Arcadecraft (Pixelated Playtime)
- Django Unchained (Movie)
- Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles (Movie)
- Haven (TV)
- Catfish: The TV Show (TV)
- The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (Book)
- "Creators of violent video games are 'electronic child molesters,' says Ralph Nader" [Polygon]
- "Prince Harry draws Taliban criticism for comparing war to video games" [Polygon]
- "See the Future" [PlayStation Blog]
- "Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013" [Rockstar Games]
That's it and that's all folks. Have you already failed at sticking with your New Year's resolution(s)?