We want your questions, that is, if you can think of any in roughly one hour or so. It's a big show--episode 50--and it's also--I just realized--been over five years since me and Rob started podcasting on that one show about the equal distribution of failure. If I were to ask a question, it would be this: How in the hell have we (me and Rob) stuck with it all this time? How have we not digitally killed each other by now? And finally, when will I kill Halo [the dog] already?
Anyway, we'd love to hear your thoughts and maybe a favorite moment or two from the show; I know we (really, I) am asking a lot with so little notice, but if you think of anything, please let us know. In addition to all that, we'd love to hear your thoughts regarding the PlayStation 4 announcement and what you think Microsoft has to do to "beat" Sony with the Xbox "Whatever." Whatever it is, feel free to leave a comment here, send an email to radio[at]pixelatedsausage.com, or leave us a voicemail by dialing 312.772.5874. You still have a little time to think, so take it, don't waste it, subscribe to show on iTunes and then highly rate it. You love it. We make it.
To offer what little help I can, here is a short list of some games/movies/news/etc we'll be discussing on this week's show. You're gonna like the way we podcast, I guarantee it.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Crysis 3
- Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
- Star Wars Pinball [review]
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Dead Space 3
- Castlevania: Mirror of Fate
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Fairway Solitaire HD
- Skulls of the Shogun
- Jack the Giant Slayer (Movie)
- Snitch (Movie)
- Dredd (Movie)
- Ruby Sparks (Movie)
- Parks and Recreation (TV)
- The Oscars (TV)
- "PlayStation 4 Announcement" [IGN]
- "Introducing Thomas Was Alone, coming soon to PS3 and PS Vita" [PlayStation Blog]
- "THQ to auction off Darksiders, Red Faction, Homeworld and more by May" [Polygon]
- "Sony will 'do the right thing' with PS4 and used games" [Destructoid]
That's it and that's all folks. If the cost is too much, will you become a whore for PlayStation 4?