In today's scatterbrained episode, Marc goes in with a plan and immediately throws said plan out the window as they talk about anime for way longer than they expected to, talking about the few returning shows they've finally caught up with and how some series have grown on them more and more as they've watched, well, more. After that, Marc gets to what they actually wanted to talk about, reviewing the indie games, Toby: The Secret Mine and Metrico+, while also talking about how they have finally decided to play Okami and don't really like it, nope, not at all. And then, in the end, they talk about a few big movies from 2016, including La La Land, Moonlight, Arrival, and Manchester by the Sea. Cheers and enjoy the show.
Anyway, that's it and that's all folks, and, if you're feeling extra generous, you can become a patron, donate a little something-something, or subscribe to show your support for the site, podcast(s), and all the ridiculous jazz we make over here at Pixelated Sausage. And don't forget, you can also support the site by shopping at Amazon if that's your jam--you can probably buy jam on Amazon too.
The Talking Points:
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2
- Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen
- Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
- Mob Pyscho 100
- Gabriel DropOut
- Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews with Monster Girls)
- Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Toby: The Secret Mine
- Okami HD
- Oscar-nominated films
- And more...
Download the show below
- The Host: Marc Kusnierz (About)
- Pixelated Radio: iTunes / RSS / Stitcher Radio / Twitter
- Signed In Podcast: Site / iTunes / Facebook
- Sports Car Unleashed: Site / iTunes / Facebook / Twitter