One of my biggest video game pet peeves is the lack of in-game audio options--the ability or, when annoyed, lack thereof, to individually adjust different parts of the in-game audio, from music to sound effects to dialogue. I was reminded of this pet peeve when playing inFamous 2--which only has one audio option: always play English audio--and I couldn't help but record a little podcast about it. And so, I say, with a stupid look on my face, enjoy this here audio podcast about annoyances with audio.
Voicemail: 312.772.5874 - Email: radio[at]pixelatedsausage.com - Twitter: @Kush3
Download the show below
- The Host: Me (Kush)
- Pixelated Radio: iTunes / RSS / Stitcher Radio / Twitter
- GRAND-AM Unleashed Podcast: Site / iTunes / Facebook / Twitter
- Signed In Podcast (Site / iTunes)
- The Two-Headed Nerd Comicast (Site / iTunes)
- Undercover Unitards Podcast (Site / iTunes)
- Opening music from "Kirsiber" by Liam Campbell, my brother; you can pick up his first album, Sanctimonious, at the usual places--iTunes, Amazon, etc.