I have been talking about doing a solo podcast for a while now and, after much time and more changes than you might expect, the first (and potentially last) episode is here for you to hear with your ears, which are located just below your hair. (Don't worry, there isn't this much rhyming on the actual podcast.) The basic idea of this show is that I will focus on one topic per episode and each episode will be somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes; on Pixelated Radio, since we record every other week, there I things I want to talk about that slowly fade away by the time we're set to record. This show is just me, talking into a microphone about something specific and I have no idea if it works, so please, if you take the time to listen, let me know what you think.
OK, so this first episode is all about Man of Steel and is overflowing with spoilers, so if you haven't watched the movie yet and plan to, avoid this at all costs; I may also sound weird because I recorded this episode immediately after having a small cavity filled, a.k.a., half my face was (and still is) numb; I'm pretty sure the dentist shot the shit out of my gums with novocaine. Anyway, links to the show--direct, iTunes, etc--can be found below and I hope it's at least not terrible.
Voicemail: 312.772.5874 - Email: radio[at]pixelatedsausage.com - Twitter: @Kush3
Download the show below
- The Host: Me (Kush)
- Pixelated Radio: iTunes / RSS / Stitcher Radio / Twitter
- GRAND-AM Unleashed Podcast: Site / iTunes / Facebook / Twitter
- Signed In Podcast (Site / iTunes)
- The Two-Headed Nerd Comicast (Site / iTunes)
- Undercover Unitards Podcast (Site / iTunes)
- Opening music from "Kirsiber" by Liam Campbell, my brother; you can pick up his first album, Sanctimonious, at the usual places--iTunes, Amazon, etc.